OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU!
At Santana’s we believe in contributing to the environment by reducing our carbon footprint. We choose to purchase products that are Biodegradable, Compostable and Recyclable. This may cost us a bit more but providing products that are C2C to the public is another important reason to support our local business, in turn Santana’s can support our community’s environment and our planet's well-being. Below is a list of products that Santana’s is using to help the environment- one step at a time.
Cups & Lids
Bowl & Lids
Cups & Lids
- Made from renewable resources of corn, PLA plastic disposable cups are the preferred alternative to standard plastics and Styrofoam. These disposable clear plastic cups are fully compostable and break down within 30 – 45 days in a controlled composting environment. Freezer safe and allergen free, PLA plastic clear cups are a functional and convenient way to help the environment without sacrificing quality.
- Our straws are made from natural plant stems and are 100% biodegradable, which means they will not linger in landfills, polluting our land or oceans. They are similar in feel and function to the plastic straws we have all become so accustomed to, but without the toxins and the damaging footprint on our earth. Unlike paper straws, our straws are made from a renewable source, they are gluten-free and best of all, they do not get soggy!
- Biodegradable, Reusable, and Recyclable.
- Made from environmentally friendly, recyclable HDPE material, this bag's construction allows decomposition. It fully breaks down much faster than other bags, therefore lowering your carbon footprint!
- Made from unbleached natural paper stock, production of this tray reduces raw material waste by 20%.
- Recycled and chlorine-free manufacturing process offers an eco-friendly alternative to your standard food tray and is CO2 Neutral
Bowl & Lids
- Sugarcane Bowls are 100% compostable, recyclable, and biodegradable!
- The sugarcane supply is renewable and even when considering transportation, requires less energy and produces less waste and emissions.
- Food Bowl Lids are PET eco-friendly plastic and recyclable!
- 100% compostable and biodegradable.
- 100% natural wood, bamboo, and heavy-duty compostable cornstarch.
- Sustainable and innovative packaging solutions, sold in North America are certified CO2 Neutral in compliance with the PAS 2060 standard.